vendredi 9 juillet 2010

Caisse d'épargne en juillet -12kuvaa-12photos


3 mai 2010


10 juin 2010



7 juillet 2010
12kuvaa-12photos. La Caisse d'Epargne de Troyes de mois en mois pendant un an.
Avant dernier post de ce très et trop long projet. La voiture grise et son conducteur ont pris leurs quartiers d'été.


The building "Caisse d'Epargne" all along the year. Peu de changements, the grey car is still at the same place.
Last but one post for this long and heavy project.

D'autres posts  essentiellement de bloggers finlandais, mostly Finnish bloggers.
Posted by Picasa

3 commentaires:

Jaska a dit…

Has the grey car been there the whole month?

Daniel Chérouvrier a dit…

I can't tell !

Linda a dit…

I'm so impressed by how you manage to take the photo from exactly the same spot each time! I know I wander about a bit. Do you have a marker to stand on - eg a manhole cover? I am now wandering around in tall grass by the side of the path, trying not to stand on dog poo!