mardi 21 octobre 2008

N comme St Nizier





Saint Nizier est une des églises de Troyes. Elle est située entre la Cathédrale St Pierre et Saint Paul et la tête du bouchon de Champagne. Elle est représentée sur cette gravure de Charles Favet. Une photo présente son toit d'ardoises colorées et une vue aérienne la montre derrière la cathédrale et la Seine.

Saint Nizier is one of the church of Troyes. It is between the cathedral and the head of the "bouchon de Champagne" (Champagne bottle cork looking ). A drawing by Charles Favet. Its colored tiles roof and an aerial view.

N comme Nizier. ABC wednesday N for Nizier.

Plus de post sur N, more posts about N :
http://abcwednesdayround3.blogspot.com/

16 commentaires:

antigoni a dit…

Nice post.
I can't understand your answer to my blog.

Rune Eide a dit…

I suppose this wasn't taken from the tower? ;-)

It os a beautiful church and a worth N!

antigoni a dit…

Yes, i had understand what you ment before your second answer. I quess i owe you an apology.

Richard Lawry a dit…

Looks like a lovely old church. I would love to be able to see it.

An Arkie's Musings

ellen b. a dit…

Looks like a beautiful place!

Anonyme a dit…

These are nice pictures. I love France and I love them.

Ray

Jane Hards Photography a dit…

Always such beautiful images here, but I love France anyway.

Unknown a dit…

Beautiful! I don't know what you wrote, but I LOVE the picture! Hope you have a wonderful week! God bless!

Maria a dit…

Beautiful church. I would love to visit it.

Suzanne a dit…

I've never heard of St. Nizier before. It looks lovely though.

Gerald (Ackworth born) a dit…

I love the clouds in the drawing and how he has highlighted the skylights.

Your modern views put it in good context.

Jay a dit…

What a pretty place! The church looks very old, and beautiful.

I like the engraving by Charles Favet!

Reader Wil a dit…

Mercie pour montrer cette église de St Nizier. J'aime surtout la gravure de Charles Favet. Très bien!

Leslie: a dit…

Another lovely spot to see next time I'm in France. :D

Kim from Hiraeth a dit…

Isn't that beautiful? Love the drawing and the roof tiles.

Unknown a dit…

Nice sharing on abc Wed.